Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I have really been pushing to get things rolling with my business and these past two weeks of workshops and time off really made me reevaluate where I was forcing it. I have been trying to force myself down a path that really isn't true to what I want to create. I have been trying to appeal to a wide audience and neglecting my own style. This isn't just a thought from the workshops, every book I have read in the past few months, and every person I have met has made me realize its this attempt at mass appeal that will be my downfall. Only when I allow my own unique style to show will I really have a shot. Expect many new things, but most of all expect to start seeing images that take my style to the extreme.

see the next few posts for a recap of the past two weeks............

No comments: