Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Things have been so hectic lately! I was doing good making a post about once a week and in the hustle and bustle of everything its been almost a month since my last post.

One of the MAJOR things taking pretty much all my time in that month period is Foto-F-ex!. For those of you that do not know Foto-F-ex! is a little project I have been working on for awhile. Foto-F-ex! is a set of Photoshop scripts for photographers. It automates a ton of work and save a ton of time. I am hesitant to say exactly when we will release it but it should be soon!

Another small thing in between work, shooting, and Foto-F-ex! is updating the website. You should see the blog has a new design and the website should be coming in the near future!

SCROLL DOWN - I have added 3 posts from this past month!

No comments: