Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well here goes.... This is my attempt at a blog. A window into my life. More specifically a window into my photographic life. I decided to back log and start posting from the beginning of 2006 but in reality this whole "photo" thing started much farther back than that. But for the sake of abbreviating what would undoubtedly be too much for me to do I decided to start one year back.

I should have been doing this years ago but since I didn't, I'm gonna work backwards for awhile. I am going to attempt to recreate reality for a year. I will do this randomly and also from photos that I deem interesting. You can also expect some background on me, since this is my blog. The whole created history seems trite to me too but I guess that's why I am gonna do it. More on going against my instincts latter.

so thanks for stopping by, oh what did I get myself into.

ahn

No comments: