Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog, I have missed you.

In my defense it really doesn't seem like I have not blogged in 3 months. I thought after December we would have a few weeks of "chill" time before things got busy again. WRONG! This year had no start because last year had no end.

If I needed more excuses I could use the fact that Allison was in the hospital for almost a week. That really threw our already crazy schedule for a loop. She is better now. I got a little time to relax. As much as you can relax whilst sleeping on one of those fold out hospital room "beds". I use the quotes very heavily, being that it resembled a medieval torture device more than a bed. I should not complain though, it was Allison who was actually in the hospital. Thanks to everyone who gave their support and prayers.

So, things are getting back to normal. It's about to be the really busy season. I plan to blog more. It was actually a new years resolution. Luckily I go by a fiscal year that doesn't start till the end of the first quarter. So technically I am a day early.

No comments: