Monday, January 21, 2008

Our first bridal show. I want to start by thanking all the brides that stopped by our booth and the vendors that we were able to meet during the day. I really wish we would of had more time to talk to all the vendors, but I am sure things were just as hectic for them as well.

This was definitely an experience for us. As all our clients know, I am not the pushy salesman type. We perfer a one on one environment so that I can adequately express my passion for photography and for providing our clients the absolute best products and experience. We did meet several brides with great style and we really hope to hear from them. The best enviroment to really get to know us, and learn if we fit as your photographer would be a consultation. If you would like to setup a consultation just give us a call at 601.317.0595

Finally thanks to everyone that helped get things together for the show. Thanks to Alli, Chris, Chance, Augustine, and Nico. Also thanks to guys at VisionArt for making haste on a last minute order after a client bought what was to be a demo album.




(afterthought: take images before the end of the day when your tired.)

No comments: